If you are having issues with the checkout process it is usually caused by an out of date browser or computer. Please make sure everything is up to date and you have the latest version of your browser installed and your operating system is up to date.
If you are still experiencing issues after updating, please see the listed steps below that you can follow:
- Clear the cache and cookies (in Chrome, use the "all time" time range)
- Ensure the browser's cookie preferences are NOT set to "Block all cookies"
- Try on another web browser, AND try within the browser's incognito mode
- When using incognito and you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version
- Try another device, such as another computer or a cellphone
- Try on the Shopify Mobile app
- * Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi)
- Ensure there are no popups being blocked in the web browser
- Ensure they do not have any firewalls, VPNs (virtual private networks) enabled on their device or network blocking Shopify